Eoghan Clifford has qualified for the bronze medal ride off in the...
Ireland will take THREE Gold medals in Rio 2016!, No, your correspondent has not been consulting ‘Mystic Meg’ nor consulting astrological charts!
The largest study of participation in sport and exercise ever conducted in Ireland was published in December by Minister for Sport Michael Ring.
Under new manager Louis van Gaal, Manchester United have significantly improved during the 2014-15 season.
Carl was chosen as Senior Male Sports Personality, while Grace was named Senior Female Sports Personality. A member of Cooke...
We have the starting teams for the Irish rugby derby - Connacht Rugby v Munster Rugby, its Kick off 5:15pm...
Eoghan Clifford has qualified for the bronze medal ride off in the Men’s C3 3km Individual Pursuit at the UCI Para-cycling...
On the final weekend of Florida’s Winter Equestrian Festival, Irish riders Conor Swail and Cian O’Connor accounted for three top ten...
Its was Premier League Darts in Dublin on Thursdaynight, we have results review, Schedule & league table.
Day one of the UCI Para-cycling Track World Championships in Apeldoorn, Netherlands saw all four Irish bikes in action, competing in...
We have the starting team news for Leinster Rugby v Glasgow Warriors - Team News - Kick off 7:35pm
Any Ireland versus 'old friend and foe' England battle leads to fierce rivalry as we saw at the recent RBS 6...
Ireland will take THREE Gold medals in Rio 2016!, No, your correspondent has not been consulting ‘Mystic Meg’ nor consulting astrological...
We have the starting team news from Ulster Rugby v Cardiff Blues - Kick off 7:35pm Friday.
The largest study of participation in sport and exercise ever conducted in Ireland was published in December by Minister for Sport...
Pat Lam, the Connacht Rugby head coach, appeared on Thursday, 19 March 2015 before an independent PRO12 Rugby Disciplinary Committee
Ireland has confirmed a strong competitive team for the UCI Para-cycling Track World Championships in Apeldoorn, Netherlands, which take place from...
Ireland’s 7-a-side (Cerebral Palsy) Football team have been drawn in the same group as reigning Paralympic champions Russia for the upcoming...
The IOHA is looking for a number of Beach handball enthusiasts to come together to form a committee which will assist...
Ben Shaw and Conor Murphy braved the Haka at New Zealand’s New Plymouth Triathlon World Cup while 3 of Ireland’s up...
An excellent weekend’s boxing with many new potential ‘stars of the future’ unearthed at this year’s IABA National Youth and Cadet...
Republic of Ireland manager Martin O’Neill has finalised a 29 man squad to face Poland in Aviva Stadium on March 29.
John Andrew, Kyle McCall, Peter Nelson and Alan O'Connor have all signed new two-year Ulster contracts that will keep them at...
- Carl Frampton and Grace Devitt head honours list in Belfast Sports Awards
- Connacht Rugby v Munster Rugby Team News – Kick off 5:15pm Saturday
- Galway Para-Cyclist Eoghan Clifford to Race for Bronze at 2:30pm
- Equestrian: Fine start for Irish riders in Florida’s Winter Festival
- Premier League Darts Dublin – Night Eight Review & Results
- Paralympics: Steady start for Team Ireland in Apeldoorn
- Leinster Rugby v Glasgow Warriors – Team News – Kick off 7:35pm
- Boxing:Young Irish stars of tomorrow take on England in Dublin and Dundalk
- Olympics : Three Golds predicted for Ireland in Rio 2016
- Ulster Rugby v Cardiff Blues – Team News – Kick off 7:35pm Friday
- Students who play sport get better Leaving Certificate results
- Rugby: Pat Lam fined €8,000 (€5,000 of which is suspended) for Referee comments
- Ireland names team for UCI Para-cycling Track World Championships
- Paralympic Soccer: Ireland and champions Russia in same group for Football 7 World Championships
- Beach Handball Ladies ? Irish Olympic Handball Association (IOHA) needs YOUR help
- Triathlon results – Strong Irish showings in New Zealand & Portugal
- The Men Under Threat at Old Trafford
- Great crop of new young Irish boxers on the march at National Stadium
- Martin O’Neill confirms final 29 man squad to face Poland
- Ulster Rugby quartet sign new 2 year contracts at Kingspan
- John O’Shea wins the Senior International Player of the Year
- Gibraltar Darts Trophy Results – Rock Solid van Gerwen’s Gibraltar Glory
- GloHealth/Athletics Ireland National Championships in Athlone – weekend video review
- Hockey: Irish women take UDG World League 2 title at Belfield
- Equestrian: Denis Lynch takes Grand Prix – and ‘hat trick’ in Braunschweig
- Equestrian: Olympian Cian O’Connor to the fore in Live Oak, Florida
- Fernando Urrutia signs with Douglas Motorsport
- Champions League Quarter Final Draw
- Olympics: 2015 European Youth Olympic Festival set for Tbilisi in July
- Tickets for inaugural European Games in Baku (12th to 28th June) – now on sale
- Soccer: FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019 will be in France
- Cricket – Phil Simmons confirmed as West Indies Head Coach
- Show Jumping – Irish riders take three of top five places in florida
- Premier League Darts Glasgow – Night Seven Results
- Darragh Ó Sé resigns as Kerry U-21 Coach
- FA Cup Semi-Final Draw dates released
- Fitzgerald In; Zebo Out – Right Call?
- Five Irish Triathletes in International Action This Weekend
- Gamble on Argentinian to become next Manchester City manager
- Boxing: Andy Lee training hard for next fight on April 11th
- Greyhound Racing – Seven top events to be sponsored by GAIN Dog Food
- Hockey: 100% record for Ireland in UDG Healthcare World Hockey League 2
- Ireland rugby team to play Scotland – Kick Off 2:30pm Saturday
- Ireland Cricket coach expected to take West Indies job
- Rory McIlroy the new face of EA Sports Golf
- Jared Payne responds to George Hook criticism
- Arsenal eliminated despite dominating in Monaco
- Advocaat replaces Poyet as Sunderland manager
- Henry Shefflin hints at retirement after Ballyhale win
- Boxing: Paddy Barnes & Mick Conlan closer to qualifying for Rio 2016
- GAA: Ireland take on Australia at Croke Park Saturday November 21st
- Skating: Peters and Stakelum take Senior ISAI titles at Odyssey Arena
- Doolin names Ireland U19 squad for UEFA Elite Phase
- GAA and AFL confirm November International Rules test at Croke Park
- Gus Poyet sacked as Sunderland manager
- GAA – Clare v Dublin preview & starting teams
- GAA – Mayo v Dublin Preview
- Rugby – Wales v Ireland preview
- Paul O’Connell – “I still need to improve”
- Fernando Torres welcomes Anfield invite
- Premier League Darts Results – Week Six
- Eoin Morgan wants to keep England captaincy despite poor performance
- Heaslip returns as Schmidt makes just one change for Wales game
- McGeady, O’Shea & Walters nominated for Player of the Year at FAI awards
- Going news on St Patrick’s Thursday at Cheltenham
- Republic of Ireland provisional squad for Poland game on Sunday, March 29 Kick Off 19.45
- Mourinho on PSG – “I think our training session was harder than their game”
- Ronaldo refuses to speak to media for the rest of the season following Schalke loss
- Ireland U20′s name team to play Wales
- Queen Mother Champion Chase Preview – Get an amazing 9/1 on Sprinter Sacre
- Wales name team to play Ireland
- Cheltenham Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 1:30pm Tuesday – Full results and quotes
- Noel King names Ireland U21 squad for UEFA qualifier with Andorra
- Walsh makes it two from two as Un De Sceaux breezes to win
- Douvan wins Cheltenham opener
- Preview of the Irish runners at Cheltenham Festival 2015
- Cheltenham Hurdle Preview & Betting Advice – Start time 3:20pm Tuesday
- FA CUP – Manchester United v Arsenal preview
- Wales captain desperate for win over Ireland in record setting appearence
- Connacht Coach charged with misconduct
- Equestrian: Wexford’s Olympic hope Bertram Allen takes another Grand Prix
- UK Open Darts Results – Mighty Mike’s Minehead Glory
- Swimming: Hyland & Ferguson shine on final day in Bangor
- Hockey: ‘Green Machine’ through to Olympic qualifiers in Argentina
- GAA – Cork topple Kerry after brilliant start
- McIlroy named richest Irish athlete
- Sundays GAA Results – Hurling & Gaelic Football
- Rugby: Eight graduate, with QQI Diplomas, from Leinster Academy
- Badminton: Fine win for Scott Evans but Chloe Magee goes out in Birmingham
- Team Ireland’s Stephanie Meadow receives €30,000 ‘largest ever’ individual award to an Irish golfer
- Boxing: Steven Donnelly edges ever closer to Rio
- Irish swimmers make qualification times for major events
- Athletics: Mark English and John Travers through to European finals in Prague
- Athletics: Mulcaire & Pierce take GloHealth All-Ireland schools titles at Clongowes
- Triathlon Results : Encouraging start for Irish Triathletes in Abu Dhabi
- Equestrian: Darragh Kenny & Stephen Moore excel in Wellington,Florida
- Dressage – Judy Reynolds an excellent fourth in Al Shaqab Kür, Qatar.
- UK Open Darts Fifth Round Saturday Round-Up & Results
- Danny North goal gives Rovers win in Dublin Derby
- GAA – Dublin v Tyrone Preview
On the final weekend of Florida’s Winter Equestrian Festival, Irish riders Conor...
Its was Premier League Darts in Dublin on Thursdaynight, we have...
The largest study of participation in sport and exercise ever conducted in...
Kerry legend Darragh Ó Sé has resigned as coach of the Kerry...
Henry Shefflin hinted at retirement today after picking up his third All-Ireland...
We have the starting teams for the Irish rugby derby - ...
We have the starting team news for Leinster Rugby v Glasgow Warriors...
We have the starting team news from Ulster Rugby v Cardiff Blues...
Ireland’s 7-a-side (Cerebral Palsy) Football team have been drawn in the same...
Under new manager Louis van Gaal, Manchester United have significantly improved during...
Republic of Ireland manager Martin O’Neill has finalised a 29 man squad...
Simon Claisse, Cheltenham's Clerk of the Course, issued an update this morning...
We preview the Queen Mother Champion Chase (start time 3:20pm )runners ,...
It was the perfect opening race for Irish racing fans, we have...
Carl was chosen as Senior Male Sports Personality, while Grace was named...
Any Ireland versus 'old friend and foe' England battle leads to fierce...
An excellent weekend’s boxing with many new potential ‘stars of the future’...
Ireland will take THREE Gold medals in Rio 2016!, No, your correspondent...
Ireland has confirmed a strong competitive team for the UCI Para-cycling Track...
Aine Connery’s nerveless penalty saw Ireland land the UDG Healthcare World League...