We have the starting teams from the Emirates Stadium as table topper Arsenal welcome Fulham FC.
- Arsenal have never lost at home to Fulham in any competition spanning 110 years (W22, D5).
- However, Fulham earned a Premier League draw at the Emirates Stadium on each of their last two visits.
- The Gunners are unbeaten in their subsequent nine home league matches since an opening-day defeat by Aston Villa, dropping just four points and conceding only three goals.
- They have the joint best defensive record in the division, conceding 19 goals in 21 matches and keeping nine clean sheets.
- Arsenal’s total of 48 points after 21 matches is their highest since 2007-08 (50 points). They finished in third place that season.
- No team has scored the first goal in more Premier League games this season than Arsenal (16).
- Olivier Giroud has scored the opening goal on a league-high six occasions this season.
- Fulham have lost 14 of their first 21 top-flight matches in a season for the first time in their history.
- They have conceded 46 league goals – 11 more than any other side in the division – and kept the fewest clean sheets (3).
- The west London side have let in four goals or more in four of their last six league fixtures.
- Steve Sidwell’s goal against Sunderland last weekend was Fulham’s seventh from a corner this season; a record matched only by Manchester City.
- Darren Bent has scored seven goals in 11 Premier League appearances against Arsenal.
Arsenal - Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Wilshere, Cazorla, Gnabry, Ozil, Giroud
Fulham FC - Stekelenburg; Riether, Burn, Hangeland, Richardson; Dejagah, Sidwell, Parker, Kacaniklic; Dempsey, Berbatov.