John Terry returns to the starting XI for Chelsea at Brentford.
Fernando Torres is named in attack with Demba Ba on the bench.
Brentford Team: Moore, Forshaw, Craig, Dean, Douglas, Donaldson, Trotta, Logan, Hodson, Forrester, Diagouraga.
Chelsea Team: Turnbull; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Cole; Ramires, Lampard; Marin, Oscar, Bertrand; Torres
• These London clubs have only met each other 11 times, with Chelsea holding a six-four lead.
• All but one of those matches were top-flight league clashes before 1947.
• The only other meeting was a third round FA Cup tie at Griffin Park in 1950, which Chelsea won 1-0 on their way to the semi-finals.
• Brentford are trying to qualify for the last 16 for the first time in seven seasons.
• This is the Bees first opportunity to face a Premier League club since Charlton in the fifth round in 2006, and the first chance to claim a top-flight scalp since disposing of Sunderland in the previous round that year.
• Uwe Rosler’s side have scored 11 goals in the five matches played in this current FA Cup run. They scored seven to get to the fifth round in 2004/05, and eight to reach the same stage in the following season. They need two more to total 400 in FA Cup history.
• The FA Cup holders are unbeaten in 24 FA Cup matches (W20, D4), and have lost only one of their last 35 in the regulation 90 minutes.
• The seven-times winners, who’ve lifted the trophy in three of the last four seasons, have not been knocked out by a lower league club since Barnsley in the 2008 quarter-finals.
• The Blues were last ousted by a third tier club on 27 January 1990, when Bristol City beat them 3-1 at Ashton Gate in the fourth round.