Jose Mourinho will be hoping for victory this afternoon as his Chelsea side welcome West Brom to Stamford Bridge.
Eden Hazard returns to the Chelsea squad but Fernando Torres is out due to a thigh problem, so either Samuel Eto’o starts up front.
Chelsea FC: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, JT, Azpi; Ramires, Lampard; Hazard, Oscar, Willian; Eto’o.
West Brom: Myhill, Reid, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell, Yacob, Mulumbu, Amalfitano, Sessegnon, Brunt, Long
- Chelsea have won all seven Premier League games against West Brom at Stamford Bridge, scoring 16 goals and conceding just once.
- Albion’s last league win at Chelsea was a 3-1 victory in a top-flight fixture on 30 September 1978.
- Defeat at Newcastle ended the Blues’ six-match winning streak in all competitions.
- Chelsea and Manchester City are the only sides with 100% winning records in Premier League home games this season.
- The only previous occasion that Jose Mourinho lost back-to-back Premier League games was in the final two matches of the 2005-06 season (at Blackburn and Newcastle). By that point the Blues had already been crowned champions.
- Mourinho is unbeaten in 65 Premier League home games as manager of Chelsea (W51, D14).
- Chelsea have hit more shots off target than any other Premier League side this season (77).
West Bromwich Albion
- The Baggies have won just one of their last 15 league games in London, a sequence that spans three years.
- Their only victory during that time was a 2-1 win at QPR on Boxing Day last season.
- The Baggies have lost only one of their last seven league games (W3, D3, L1).
- Their three away league wins in 2013 have come at Liverpool, Southampton and Manchester United.