We have the starting teams from craven cottage as Fulham welcome in form Liverpool FC.
- Liverpool have won three times as many league meetings (30) as Fulham (10), with 13 draws.
- The Cottagers’ last home win against Liverpool was in December 2011 when Clint Dempsey’s goal proved the difference.
- Fulham have come from behind to draw or win on seven occasions in league and cup this season. (W4, D3)
- They have lost 12 of their last 16 league games at Craven Cottage (W3, D1, L12).
- Rene Meulensteen’s side have conceded a league-high 55 goals this season.
- The Cottagers are one of four teams to have a minus goals-to-games ratio in the Premier League (24 goals scored, 25 games played.)
- Steve Sidwell needs one more league goal this season (has six so far) to match his entire previous league goalscoring output in two and a half seasons at Fulham.
- The Merseysiders are unbeaten in six league games (W4, D2).
- Liverpool have scored four or more goals in a game on eight occasions this season.
- Brendan Rodgers’ side have scored the first goal in 19 of 25 league games this season.
- Luis Suarez has scored four goals in four Premier League games against Fulham.
- Daniel Sturridge scored his only previous Premier League hat-trick in Liverpool’s last trip to Craven Cottage, and has netted in each of the last seven league and FA Cup games.
René Meulensteen makes one change from the draw at Manchester United, with Darren Bent leading the line in place of Muamer Tanković
Fulham – Stekelenburg; Riether, Heitinga, Burn, Riise; Tunnicliffe, Sidwell, Kvist, Richardson; Holtby; Bent
Liverpool FC - Mignolet; Flanagan, Cissokho, Toure, Skrtel; Gerrard, Henderson, Sterling, Coutinho; Suarez, Sturridge