WE have the starting teams from Craven Cottage as Fulham welcome Manchester United, David Moyes will be hoping his side can get an away win.
Manchester United forward Danny Welbeck again misses out with a knee problem. Martin Jol welcomes back Sascha Riether, Scott Parker, Pajtim Kasami and Dimitar Berbatov after dropping them for the midweek league Cup tie.
Fulham: Stekelenburg; Riether, Senderos, Amorebieta, Richardson; Dejagah, Sidwell, Parker, Kasami; Ruiz; Berbatov
Manchester United: De Gea; Rafael, Vidic, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Jones, Cleverley, Janzuaj; Rooney, van Persie.
- Manchester United have won the last five league meetings between the teams, and the last six in all competitions.
- Fulham have only beaten United three times in 24 Premier League meetings.
- Fulham have won just one of their four home league matches this season, beating Stoke 1-0 at the beginning of October.
- After winning just one of their first six league games this season, Fulham have won two of the last three.
- Fulham have scored just four goals in their four league games at Craven Cottage this season. They scored 10 in their first four last season.
- They are looking to win consecutive league matches for the first time this season.
- United have 14 points after nine games this season, as opposed to 21 after their first nine matches in 2012-13.
- Only five different players have scored for United in this season’s Premier League; 13 different names were on the scoresheet in the first nine games of last season.
|Robin Van Persie|