We have the starting teams from Anfield as Brendan Rodgers Liverpool FC side welcome Fulham for the 3pm kick off.
Glen Johnson returns for Liverpool FC and Fulham’s Sascha Riether begins a three-match ban after his stamp on Adnan Januzaj.
Liverpool FC: Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Cissokho, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Suarez, Sturridge
Fulham : Stekelenburg, Zverotic, Senderos, Amorebieta, Richardson, Parker, Sidwell, Dejagah, Kasami, Kacaniklic, Berbatov
- Fulham have only won one of their 32 matches at Anfield (D9, L22). The solitary victory was by 1-0 in May 2012 courtesy of Martin Skrtel’s own goal.
- Liverpool have won both league clashes since that win, scoring seven goals to Fulham’s one, including a 4-0 win in the corresponding fixture last season.
- The Reds have only conceded three goals in 12 Premier League home games against Fulham.
- Liverpool kept a clean sheet in each of their opening three league games but have since conceded in seven successive matches.
- The Reds have won all six league matches in which they opened the scoring this season, the best record in the division.
- They have been ahead at half-time in seven of their 10 league fixtures.
- Daniel Sturridge is the joint-leading Premier League scorer in 2013 with 18 goals, the same as Robin van Persie and Christian Benteke. Sturridge’s only Premier League hat-trick came against Fulham in May.
- Jordan Henderson has played in every minute of Liverpool’s 10 Premier League games. This time last season he had yet to start a league game, playing just 77 minutes as a substitute.
- Fulham have the worst record in the league against top-half opposition, losing all five matches.
- The Cottagers have only once scored more than one goal in a Premier League game this season (4-1 v Crystal Palace).
- They have only kept two clean sheets in 13 games in all competitions this season, but have kept three in their last five league visits to Anfield.
- Among teams who have played 100 or more games, only Derby County (15%) have a worse Premier League away win percentage than Fulham (15.5%).