We have the starting teams from Anfield as Liverpool FC take on Norwich, Brendan Rodgers will be hoping to get back to winning ways.
Liverpool FC - Mignolet, Johnson, Flanagan, Agger, Skrtel, Allen, Gerrard, Henderson, Sterling, Coutinho, Suarez
Norwich FC - Ruddy; Martin, R Bennett, Bassong (c), Olsson; Johnson, Fer, Howson, Hoolahan, Redmond, Elmander.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last eight Premier League matches against the Canaries (W7, D1)
- The Reds put five goals past Norwich in both league games last season, while Luis Suarez has scored seven in his last three games against the Canaries, including two hat-tricks.
- Norwich’s last win at Anfield came in April 1994 courtesy of a long range Jeremy Goss shot. It was the last goal scored in front of the original Kop before it was demolished.
- Liverpool have won only one of their last four league games.
- They have taken 33 points at Anfield from a possible 45 so far in 2013 (W10, D3, L2).
- The Reds have conceded three goals or more in successive games for only the third time in the Premier League era. They last conceded as many in three consecutive top-flight matches in 1954.
- Norwich have won just three of 25 Premier League away games under Chris Hughton (W3, D7, L15).
- Hughton’s side have scored just eight goals in the last 14 away games and failed to score in eight of those 14 matches.
- Three of the Canaries four league wins this season have been 1-0 triumphs.
Liverpool Luis Suarez Philippe Coutinho Iago Aspas Steven Gerrard Luis Alberto Norwich Gary Hooper Johan Elmander Luciano Becchio Nathan Redmond Leroy Fer No Goalscorer