We have the starting teams from Liverpool FC v Southampton, kick off at 3pm.
Coutinho is out for three weeks after shoulder surgery so the likes of Iago Aspas and Raheem Sterling start.
Southampton left-back Luke Shaw has overcome the knock that forced him to limp off in the draw with West Ham. Danny Fox out due to an ankle complaint and Tadanari Lee also misses out.
Liverpool FC : Mignolet, Toure, Sakho, Agger, Skrtel, Lucas, Henderson, Gerrard, Aspas, Moses, Sturridge.
Southampton: Boruc, Clyne, Fonte, Lovren, Shaw, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, Lallana (c), Rodriguez, Lambert, Osvaldo.
|Half Time/Full Time with Boylesports.com|
- The last five meetings between these two teams have all been won by the home side.
- Southampton’s 3-1 victory over Liverpool in March was the Reds’ most recent Premier League defeat.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 12 league matches since that defeat at Southampton in March.
- Liverpool’s next win will be their 400th in the Premier League.
- The Reds have won 1-0 in their first two home league games of the season.
- All five of Liverpool’s goals in the Premier League this season have come before half-time.
- Daniel Sturridge has scored in all of Liverpool’s matches so far in this campaign (four Premier League, one League Cup). He is the first Reds player to score in the first four games in a Premier League season.
- Lucas has been booked in each of his last three Premier League appearances.
- Southampton’s only league win so far this season came away from home – at West Brom on the opening day.
- Saints have won just one of their last 10 Premier League matches.
- They have scored just four goals in their last nine top-flight matches.
- Rickie Lambert has scored more goals (two) for his country than his club (one) this season.
- Southampton have averaged the second-highest possession figure this season (59.1%).
- They have allowed only nine shots on target this season – fewer than any other side, while Liverpool have conceded the second most (22).