Liverpool FC will hope to go top of the premier league and we have the staring teams as Brendan Rodgers side welcome Tottenham to Anfield.
Liverpool who are currently major Premier League title contenders are priced at 4/9 to continue their winning ways whilst Tottenham are 6/1 to spoil the party with a draw priced at 15/4.
Boylepsorts has priced Brendan Rodgers side at 9/4 to remain unbeaten in the 2013/14 season whilst the reds are 21/20 to lead at half time and win tomorrows match against Spurs.
Both Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge have had a goal scoring bonanza this season registering 48 Premier League goals between them and Boylepsorts has a market on which player will score the most in Sunday’s match. Suarez is priced at 11/8 whilst Sturridge can be backed at 13/8 with a tie on offer at 11/5.
Liam Glynn, PR Executive at Boylesports said “Liverpool will need to get another result against Tottenham to keep their title hopes alive and certainly punters think that the reds will grab another three points as they have been supported into 4/9 from 4/7 on Saturday morning.”
He added “The current price of 9/4 for Brendan Rodgers side to remain unbeaten for the rest of the 2013/14 Premier League season has attracted plenty of interest and as expected both Sturridge and Suarez are in demand to open the scoring.”
- Tottenham have only won six of their 70 league games at Anfield (D20, L44).
- Spurs have only won two of the 21 Premier League clashes at Liverpool (W13, D6, L2).
- Liverpool’s 5-0 win in the corresponding fixture was their biggest ever win at White Hart Lane and Andre Villas Boas’ final game in charge of Tottenham.
- The last two meetings between these sides have featured 10 goals.
- Liverpool have won their last seven league games in a row – their best run since they enjoyed nine consecutive victories in 2005-06.
- They have only lost one home game this season in all competitions (W15, L1, D1).
- The Reds have only failed to score in two league games this season. The last time they failed to score in a league match was 2 November against Arsenal.
- Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge are the third pair to score 20 or more goals each in a single Premier League season, joining Andrew Cole/Peter Beardsley in 1993-94 and Didier Drogba/Frank Lampard in 2009-10.
- Suarez and Sturridge have scored eight more goals (48) than Tottenham (40) in the Premier League this season.
- Liverpool have now scored before half-time in a record 21 consecutive Premier League games.
- Only Manchester United (30) have won more points on their travels than Tottenham (29) this season.
- However, Spurs have lost their last two away league games without scoring a goal. They haven’t lost three in a row since January 2009.
- Stoke (36) and Newcastle (38) are the only top-half sides to have scored fewer league goals than Tottenham this season (40).
- Tottenham and Manchester United are the only teams yet to lose a game from a winning position this season.
Liverpool FC - Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Flanagan, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Sturridge, Suarez
Tottenham - Lloris; Naughton, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose; Bentaleb, Sigurdsson; Lennon, Chadli, Eriksen; Soldado.