Its a 12pm kick off time for Norwich City v Liverpool FC and we have the starting teams from Carrow Road.
- Liverpool have won the last four meetings by at least three goals, scoring five in each of their last three.
- The Reds are unbeaten in nine meetings against Norwich in the Premier League since a 1-0 defeat at Anfield in 1994.
- Norwich have lost their last three league games without scoring a goal.
- They are six points worse off than they were at this stage last season.
- Only Crystal Palace have scored fewer than Norwich’s 26 league goals this season.
- West Ham and Southampton are the only sides to have lost more points from winning positions than Norwich (15) this season.
- Liverpool have won their last 10 league games and are unbeaten in their 15 matches in 2014 (W13, D2).
- Liverpool are already 16 points better off on 77 than their final tally last season.
- Only Manchester United have a better away record in the Premier League this season than Liverpool, who have taken 31 points from a possible 51.
- The Reds have scored a club record 93 goals this season.
- Martin Skrtel is the league’s highest scoring defender this season with seven goals.
- Luis Suarez is leading the way in Premier League assists this season with 12. He has scored 11 goals in his last four appearances against Norwich, including four in this season’s reverse fixture at Anfield.
|Ricky Van Wolfswinkel|