We have the teams for the Swansea v Liverpool match kicking off at 8pm
Liverpool FC manager Brendan Rogers will be hoping his side can keep their 100% record away from home in the Monday night game against Swansea City
Liverpool team :Mignolet, Wisdom, Skrtel, Sakho, Enrique, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Moses, Sturridge
Swansea City Team Vorm; Rangel, Chico, Williams, Davies; Britton, SHELVEY, Michu; Dyer, Bony, Routledge
- Prior to thrashing the Swans 5-0 in February, Liverpool had failed to even score against the Swans in their previous three Premier League matches – two 0-0 draws and a 1-0 defeat.
- The last time Swansea lost to Liverpool before that was an 8-0 away defeat in an FA Cup third-round replay in January 1990. This remains Swansea’s joint-highest defeat.
- This is the 33rd meeting between the sides. Liverpool have won 16 times, Swansea nine and there have been seven draws.
- By beating West Brom in their last match, Swansea avoided setting a new club record of five top-flight defeats in a row.
- After three matches this season, Chico had made 33 clearances, a joint high with West Ham’s Winston Reid.
- They have won none and lost four of their last six Premier League home games.
- Never before has a top-flight team started with three 1-0 wins courtesy of the same goalscorer (Daniel Sturridge) like Liverpool have. The last time a top-flight team began with three 1-0 wins, regardless of the scorer, was Huddersfield in 1920.
- It is the first season since 1994-95 when Roy Evans was in charge that Liverpool have started the season with three consecutive wins, they have never achieved four in the Premier League.
- Daniel Sturridge is the first player since Robbie Fowler in that 1994-95 season to score in Liverpool’s opening three league games.
- Liverpool attempted just two crosses from open play against Manchester United, the fewest ever in a Premier League game since Opta have collected this particular type of data (2003-04).
- Liverpool are one victory away from sealing their 400th win in the Premier League.