We have the starting teams from The Hawthorns as West Brom welcome Champions League chasing Liverpool FC.
- West Brom did the double over Liverpool last season for the first time since 1966-67, including a 3-0 win at the Hawthorns in August 2012 – but lost 2-1 in a League Cup tie there last September.
- Liverpool won 4-1 in this season’s reverse fixture at Anfield courtesy of a Luis Suarez hat-trick.
West Bromwich Albion
- Wednesday’s derby defeat by Aston Villa extended the Baggies poor run to one win in the last 13 matches.
- The 4-3 Villa loss was the second time this season they had conceded four goals in a game – having previously done so against Liverpool.
- Albion’s only away win in 11 attempts this season came against Manchester United in September.
- The Baggies have conceded the opening goal in 14 of their 23 games; only Cardiff (15) and Fulham (18) have a worse record.
- West Brom have had a league-high 15 different goalscorers this season (16 including own goals).
- Liverpool have won three of the last four games (D1) in the Premier League.
- The Merseysiders have scored in their last 13 games, netting a total of 40 in that spell.
- Steven Gerrard has scored in his last three league games, his best scoring run since four in a row in December 2012.
- Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge have played a combined 33 Premier League games this season and scored 36 goals.
- Only Manchester City (18) have scored the first goal on more occasions than Liverpool (17).
Starting Teams -
West Brom - Foster, Jones, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell, Gera, Mulumbu, Yacob, Brunt, Berahino, Vydra
Liverpool FC Mignolet, Flanagan, Cissokho, Toure, Skrtel, Gerrard, Henderson, Sterling, Coutinho, Suarez, Sturridge