Carlos Tevez says ‘sorry’ for his actions

Updated: February 21, 2012

Click for the betting on the Champions Leagueand claim your free bets

Carlos Tevez has for the first time, publicly apologized, for his off the field conduct over the past number of months .

The striker has not played for Manchester Ciy since he refused to come off the bench in his sides Champions League game away to Bayern Munich earlier this season.

In a statement released on Manchester City’s website the Argentine striker said “I wish to apologise sincerely and unreservedly to everybody I have let down and to whom my actions over the last few months have caused offence. My wish is to concentrate on playing football for Manchester City Football Club.”

Tevez has also withdrawn his appeal against the Club’s finding of gross misconduct which was due to be heard by a Premier League panel in the coming days.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>